Content Campaign Manager - Junior
Marketing & Growth
As Helloprint's Campaign Manager (Editorial), you’re joining our young and motivated CRM team, a part of the Growth team, with ambitious goals and a passion for user-centric communications. You’ll have a direct impact on our campaign setup and communication along the customer journey of our B2B and B2C customers across Europe. You can take over responsibility, make the difference inside Helloprint and for our customers, bring in your creative ideas, and execute them together with the CRM team and other departments like Design, Data, Category Management, Customer Service, and many more.
- Do you have creative ideas and a good feeling for content & communication?
- Are you able to identify trends and needs of our customers and put all the puzzle pieces together in one cross team & cross channel campaign planning?
- Do you know how to create helpful and inspirational content to set our customized products in the right spotlight?
- Do you like to work in a coordination role, but very detailed and hands-on as well?
- Are you open-minded, a fan of an agile environment & startup culture… additionally willing to learn and create something new?
This is your chance - a challenging job and a great opportunity for highly motivated and passionate marketeers who are ready for growth in their careers.
What you'll do:
- Planning of our promotional campaigns across different channels (mainly website + newsletter);
- Align with our category management, design, and pricing department on campaign formats and product selection;
- Creation of inspiration & helpful customer communication/content for B2C and B2B customers;
- Execute and optimize our regular newsletter send-outs across all markets;
- Ensure campaigns are rolled out on other channels like social media and website.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in campaign planning & execution in an international environment;
- Fluent Dutch writer with a great level of English;
- Creativity & good sense for content (text/images);
- Good understanding of customer needs;
- Experience with CRM Systems mainly for newsletter activities;
- Stakeholder Management;
- Analytical & hands-on mindset.
What we offer:
HelloPrint is a Great Place To Work-Certified™
A unique challenge & culture at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
Highly driven colleagues who value performance and responsibility;
A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself;
A diverse culture with 34 nationalities and with an average age of 30;
Great office location - in Rotterdam on the Witte de Withstraat;
Breakfast and lunch are on us. Enough to keep you going all day;
24/7 access to our HelloFit gym & OneFit discount.
More about HelloPrint
HelloPrint is the number one marketplace for customized print products. We bring local production and delivery to a global audience of creative entrepreneurs, SMBs and e-commerce companies, reducing cost, speed of delivery and carbon footprint. What differs HelloPrint, is our 180+ team from 34 countries, all working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high performance. We are driven by our culture, motivated by impact and focused on creating something beautiful together. We love diversity, we love change and we love to give back where we can.
Are you up for it?
Our HelloPrint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and HelloPrint are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our HelloPrint Culture Book.
When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all the steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Apply now!