Supply Chain & Marketplace Growth
As our Category Manager, you're the "entrepreneur" of your category. You are responsible for selecting the right product portfolio, choose the right European producers, set the right price levels and create the best online experience. You're responsible for sales figures and conversion, in combination with the happiness the customers in your category perceive. Together with other Category Managers and various other teams you bring make your category to a success, but it's your responsibility that growth will be achieved. You have a strong performance drive and strong analytical skills to improve the performance in your category.
Our supply team is dealing with a massive amount of products and producers, and we want to grow this even further to accomplish our ambitions. We want to grow our product offering and network in the current countries and moreover, we want to expand into new countries as well. The category management team is taking responsibility for continuous improvement of the products to make sure we maximise revenue for Helloprint.
This is a role for an independent and entrepreneurial professional who is ready for a challenge. Are you up for it?
What you do
- Analyse market competition by comparing Helloprint's products to competitor's products;
- Select and onboard new producers for current and new products;
- Provide requirements for Marketing to build volume in a region or product group;
- Increase the share of wallet with the producers in order to create sustainability;
- Going along with markttrends like adding sustainable products;
- Bring new products to market by proposed product requirements (marketing) or market gaps (sellers or research);
- Evaluate the performance of the products and producers;
- Develop best practices and tools for product execution and management;
- Perform risk management for the seller network and agreements
- Document all agreements, spec’s and conditions
Wondering what a day as a Category Manager at Helloprint looks like? Click here!
What we are looking for
- At least 2-4 years of working experience in (or closely related to) category management in a E-commerce environment;
- A professional level of English, both verbally and written;
- Persuasiveness to convince others and set your own priorities;
- A commercial mindset, you realize that if a product won't sell, a change has to be made;
- A no-nonsense and pragmatic attitude;
- An accurate, detailed and critical eye;
- A performance driven mindset, you always deliver results better than planned;
- Ability to go from strategy into action plans;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good performance under pressure and tight deadlines;
- A 'work hard, play hard' mentality;
- A Bachelor's degree in economics, finance or supply chain.
What we offer
- Attractive salary and bonus structure;
- Stock Option Program possibility after six months;
- A unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
- Smart and highly driven co-workers who work on big challenges and a big dream;
- A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- An unique culture with 36 nationalities and with an average age of 30;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- Great office locations. In The Netherlands, Rotterdam on the Witte de Withstraat, just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station; in Valencia, Spain in the heart of the city Center. You can work in both locations;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on us. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit gym;
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is the number one marketplace for customized print products. We bring local production and delivery to a global audience of creative entrepreneurs, SMBs and e-commerce companies, reducing cost, speed of delivery and carbon footprint. What differs Helloprint, is our 200+ team from 36 countries, all working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high performance. We are driven by our culture, motivated by impact and focused on creating something beautiful together. We love diversity, we love change and we love to give back where we can.
Up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book.
When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all the steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Start today.
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself!
*acquisition will not be appreciated; potential talent only please!