Customer Experience Specialist (Dutch)
Start your new career abroad today! Read more about Customer Experience at Helloprint in sunny Valencia.
- Have the adventure of a lifetime in sunny Valencia ☀️
- 100+ colleagues from all around the world 🌍
- Amazing company activities, events, parties, and many more! 🎆
- Free Spanish classes 📕
- Attractive discounts on Urban Sports Club to enjoy a broad variety of sports whenever and wherever 🏃🏽♀️
- Breakfast and Lunch are on us! 🥗
- Become part of our Growth Program, with plenty of job opportunities 🤓
- Free bi-weekly Bueno Bootcamp 🏋🏽♀️
Customer Experience Specialist
Ready for a once in a lifetime adventure in Valencia? Do you want to work in sunny Valencia and become part of our super dynamic team? Then our Helloprint adventure is your adventure! Meet the most ambitious scale-up in Europe today.
From our office in Valencia, we make sure our customers love us by giving them a 9+ WOW service. As we are growing, we are looking for a new addition in our Dutch speaking team. Somebody passionate about helping our customers, who loves to provide excellent service, who has interest in Graphic Design, and who is looking for a challenging environment with motivated and ambitious people.
What about our Dutch team?
Our current BENL Customer Service team is already filled with talented people from different places all over The Netherlands and Belgium, with one common goal: to give the best service to our Dutch/Belgian customers and make them satisfied!
What do you do?
- You are the first contact for our customers via phone, email, and chat;
- You help customers find the right product and service by proactively helping them online and offline;
- You provide service with a smile and practice our most important core value: ‘Think like a customer’
Do you think you are the missing piece of the puzzle? Keep reading!
What are we looking for?
- A professional level of English and Dutch, both verbally and written;
- A Bachelor degree or academic level;
- A super customer-friendly attitude and enjoyment while being in touch with customers;
- A dynamic and flexible personality;
- A real team player and a great addition to our amazing team;
- Solution-oriented mindset and you excel in problem-solving in a creative way;
- Experience in Customer Service or with Adobe InDesign skills is a plus!
- Willingness to relocate or already Valencia based.
What we offer
An unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
A great community of like-minded young professionals from different 40 nationalities and with an average age of 30;
Support with Spanish administration processes and relocation;
The best events and Friday drinks;
Free Spanish classes;
Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
Attractive discounts on Urban Sports Club to enjoy a broad variety of sports whenever and wherever;
A free Bueno Bootcamp;
Breakfast, Lunch and healthy snacks are on us. Enough to keep you going all day!
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is the number one marketplace for customized print products. We bring local production and delivery to a global audience of creative entrepreneurs, SMBs and e-commerce companies, reducing cost, speed of delivery and carbon footprint. What differs Helloprint, is our 180+ team from 34 countries, all working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high performance. We are driven by our culture, motivated by impact and focused on creating something beautiful together. We love diversity, we love change and we love to give back where we can.
Are you up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book.
When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all the steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Start today.
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself.
*acquisition will not be appreciated, potential talent only please.