DevOps Engineer (Medior/Senior)
As our DevOps Engineer, you make sure Helloprint's infrastructure can grow fast and in a sustainable way which is crucial to our success and future. This is a real challenge and there is lots of room to improve our current processes. In this role you will work closely with the project teams to plan and avoid incidents to ensure that production is secured and well tested at all times.
You will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself, with a focus on the automatisation within different departments of Helloprint. A position as DevOps Engineer at Helloprint would be a great advancement to your career since you can select your tools, create processes in your way and build them from the ground up!
What you do
- You are responsible for the architecture, configuration, management and monitoring. We're working with a modern technology stack: Linux Systems (Debian and Ubuntu), Kubernetes, Docker Containers, Kafka, Postgres/ MySQL on Google Cloud, Neo4j Graph database, supporting languages like PHP, Python, Java, Node configured by Helm and Ansible;
- Work closely and collaboratively with our experienced Engineers and Full Stack Team and provide operations support for our platform;
- Work closely and collaboratively with our 3rd party technology partners;
- Look for ways to improve the overall performance and security of our system;
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes building and maintaining tools for continuous deployment, monitoring and operations.
What we’re looking for
- Enough experience to cover our technology stack;
- Proficiency with database administration and performance tuning;
- A passion for automating tasks, using scripts and configuration management;
- An interest in security on application and infrastructure level;
- A huge plus if you have experience with programming, preferably with PHP;
- A dynamic and flexible attitude which helps you fit within the Helloprint environment;
- Another plus if you have experience with automation and cloud infrastructure.
What we offer
- Attractive salary and bonus structure;
- Stock Option Program possibility after six months;
- A unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
- Smart and highly driven co-workers who work on big challenges and a big dream;
- A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- An unique culture with 36 nationalities and with an average age of 30;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- Great office locations. In The Netherlands, Rotterdam on the Witte de Withstraat, just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station; in Valencia, Spain in the heart of the city Center. You can work in both locations;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on us. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit gym;
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is the number one marketplace for customized print products. We bring local production and delivery to a global audience of creative entrepreneurs, SMBs and e-commerce companies, reducing cost, speed of delivery and carbon footprint. What differs Helloprint, is our 200+ team from 36 countries, all working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high performance. We are driven by our culture, motivated by impact and focused on creating something beautiful together. We love diversity, we love change and we love to give back where we can.
Up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book.
When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all the steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Start today.
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself!
*acquisition will not be appreciated; potential talent only please!