Head of Global Acquisition
Marketing & Growth
As Helloprint's Head of Global Acquisition, you’re the one that is outsmarting the competition in acquiring new customers on a daily basis. A very challenging role: We're active in the fourth largest industry worldwide, and our platform is live in 13 European countries (and expanding). It's your role to maximize the captured demand by providing smart strategies and tactics to our acquisition model and increasing the number of active customers on our platform.
You work in our Marketing & Growth department next to our Head of Global Retention and our Head of Global Ecommerce. You’re a pro in running performance funnels that are 100% KPI-driven and you get energized by lowering CPLs, increasing ROAS and breaking open new channels. You know that smart acquisition is a mix of choosing the right channels, communicating the right message and providing the right conversion tactics. You are not a typical manager, but a real innovative growth leader who knows what it takes to scale a business profitable.
What you'll do
- Act as the driving force behind customer acquisition and constantly monitor performance across countries, channels, product categories and segments;
- Lead a team and be responsible for developing their performance and career progression;
- Be responsible for developing, implementing and refining strategies to increase customer acquisition and lead generation performance & strategies;
- Initiate and participate in innovative acquisitions projects to make acquisition strategy & brand identity more relevant and high performing;
- Constantly find new possibilities to attract new B2B & B2C customers for all our Business Models;
- Be in the driving seat of running our baseline acquisition program whilst taking end-to-end responsibility together with the growth lead to continuously fill the experimentation backlog with new, relevant and high-impact experiments;
- Daily monitor your OMTM (= expected acquired Customer Lifetime Value) and supporting metrics (= CPL, ROAS, impression share, etc.);
- Actively engage with stakeholders when acquisition is underperforming and come up with innovative ways to overperform.
What we’re looking for
- At least 4 years experience in digital marketing and specialization in customer acquisition;
- An expert in creating high-performing SEA strategies, lead generation campaigns, and all relevant paid advertising channels;
- You have a solid responsibility experience – preferably full funnel and cross-channel;
- You are used to collaborating with the sales department to create high-performing campaigns;
- A data-driven work style and strong analytical skills;
- A 'getting sh*t done' mentality: When you have an idea, you can't wait to execute and implement it to see how it performs;
- You get energized from working in a highly agile environment that is used to thinking fast and acting faster.
- Very strong communication skills, you're not afraid to speak up, share your ideas and get other colleagues involved in your plans;
- An assertive and creative attitude, you're convincing and you like taking initiative.
What we offer
- Attractive salary and bonus structure;
- Stock Option Program possibility after six months;
- A unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
- Smart and highly driven co-workers who work on big challenges and a big dream;
- A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- A unique culture with 40 nationalities and with an average age of 30;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- Great office locations. In The Netherlands, Rotterdam on the Witte de Withstraat, just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station; in Valencia, Spain in the heart of the city Center. You can work in both locations;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on us. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit gym;
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is the number one marketplace for customized print products. We bring local production and delivery to a global audience of creative entrepreneurs, SMBs and e-commerce companies, reducing cost, speed of delivery and carbon footprint. What differs Helloprint, is our 220+ team from 40 countries, all working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high performance. We are driven by our culture, motivated by impact and focused on creating something beautiful together. We love diversity, we love change and we love to give back where we can. Read more about our Marketing & Growth Department here.
Up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book.
When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all the steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Start today.
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself!
*acquisition will not be appreciated; potential talent only please!