Data & Navigation
Start your new adventure abroad today!
- Have the adventure of a lifetime in sunny Valencia ☀️
- 100+ colleagues from all around the world 🌍
- Amazing company activities, events, parties, and many more! 🎆
- Free Spanish classes 📕
- Attractive discounts on Urban Sports Club to enjoy a broad variety of sports whenever and wherever 🏃🏽♀️
- Breakfast and Lunch are on us! 🥗
- Become part of our Growth Program, with plenty of job opportunities 🤓
- Free weekly Bueno Bootcamp 🏋🏽♀️
Internship Finance (Valencia, Full Time)
Within a fast-growing international scale-up, our Finance team faces many challenges. You won’t find a dusty and boring Finance team. Instead, we have a team of young and like-minded professionals that is currently adapting to the rapid growth of Helloprint.
It is a broad and challenging internship in which changes continuously take place. It is no problem for us if you don't have experience with these tasks yet, the most important thing is that you have passion, the commitment to grow in a short time, and love nothing more than to roll up your sleeves and get things done - gradually you learn everything and we are happy to help you with that.
As a Finance intern, you fulfill a central role within the team and you experience all aspects of Finance. You learn how a Finance team moves and develops in a fast-growing organization and you gain insight into the objectives and responsibilities towards external parties (for example the European Union, VAT declarations, Audits and of course our customers). Also, you continuously challenge yourself by looking for process improvements within the Finance team.
In short, you do everything you can with us to ensure that everything within Finance runs smoothly so that we can achieve our business goals together.
What you do:
- Deal with day-to-day processes such as debtor, creditor management, and cash flow and you are looking for ways to optimize them;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports. You take a critical look at the current situation and think about how we can improve it;
- Assist in the preparation of the annual reports;
- Maintain contact with external accountants;
- Closely collaborate with all stakeholders to improve the purchasing process;
- Stay involved in other Finance projects. We would like this, where possible, to match your personal interests.
What we are looking for
- A student following a Bachelor's or Master's program in the direction of business economics, accountancy, business administration, or something similar; Please note, it is a requirement to be registered with a study program during the entire internship period!
- Availability of 5-6 months;
- A dynamic and flexible personality that fits well within the Helloprint culture;
- A proactive attitude and the ability to collaborate through excellent communication skills;
- A strong opinion: you are not afraid to substantiate it with the right ones;
- A goal-oriented, flexible and independent work style.
What we offer:
An unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
A great community of like-minded young professionals in Valencia from 34 different nationalities and with an average age of 30;
Support with Spanish administration processes and relocation;
The best events and Friday drinks;
Free Spanish classes;
A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
Attractive discounts on Urban Sports Club to enjoy a broad variety of sports whenever and wherever;
A free weekly Bueno Bootcamp;
Breakfast, Lunch and healthy snacks are on us. Enough to keep you going all day!
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is the number one marketplace for customized print products. We bring local production and delivery to a global audience of creative entrepreneurs, SMBs and e-commerce companies, reducing cost, speed of delivery and carbon footprint. What differs Helloprint, is our 180+ team from 34 countries, all working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high performance. We are driven by our culture, motivated by impact and focused on creating something beautiful together. We love diversity, we love change and we love to give back where we can. Read more about Customer Experience at Helloprint in sunny Valencia.
Are you up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book.
When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all the steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Start today.
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself.
*acquisition will not be appreciated, potential talent only please.