IT Support (Valencia, Full time)
Start your new career abroad today!
👉 Have the adventure of a lifetime in sunny Valencia
👉 360 days per year of the sun in Europe’s most attractive city according to Lonely Planet
👉 +140 colleagues in Valencia from all around the world
👉 Amazing company activities, events, parties, and many more!
👉 Attractive discounts on Urban Sports Club to enjoy a broad variety of sports whenever and wherever
👉 Free Spanish & Dutch classes
👉 Breakfast and Lunch is on us!
👉 Become part of our Growth Program, with plenty of job opportunities
As part of our IT Support team, you help all colleagues within Helloprint to work correctly with all our IT systems. Within Helloprint, we find it important that every Helloprinter can work smoothly with the best material. As an e-commerce company, within our young organization, we are quite dependent on our systems and the internet. You keep a lot of balls in the air because all Helloprinters are counting on you. You make sure everyone has everything they need to do their job well.
Are you looking for an opportunity in a fast-growing and super ambitious company? Do you feel completely at home within an innovative and young organization, in which everything revolves around the online business? Don't you turn your back on solving network problems under time pressure? Look no further, because then you are Helloprint material!
What you do
- You provide daily IT support for all our Helloprinters in Rotterdam and Valencia, such as preventing and solving malfunctions or other technical problems of colleagues;
- You prioritize incoming questions and solve them in the correct order;
- You install new hardware and software;
- You have experience with Customer Service Solutions like Dixa or Zendesk.
- You participate in performing (simple) administrative tasks;
- You prepare computers for (new) Helloprinters;
- You maintain our IT-related documents; installation guides, HowTo's, FAQ, etc.
What we are looking for
- You completed a Bachelor in Computer Science, Econometrics, or (Technical) Business;
- You have at least 3+ years of relevant working experience
- You are fluent in English;
- Other European languages will be a plus!;
- You can work with both Microsoft and Apple;
- You have all paperwork needed to work within the EU;
- You have knowledge of computer hardware, peripherals and application software installation packages;
- You are always looking for personal development, you strive to always learn more and become better;
- You are super curious and always want to know more;
- You have a supportive, enthusiastic, and proactive attitude;
- You have excellent communication skills and a good attitude;
- You are living in Valencia (Spain, or willing to move here.
What we offer:
A unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
The adventure of your lifetime in sunny Spain;
A great community of more than 140 like-minded young professionals in Valencia from 36 nationalities;
Opportunities to grow personally and professionally, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
Support with Spanish administration processes and relocation;
The best events and Friday drinks;
Free Spanish & Dutch classes;
Attractive discounts on Urban Sports Club to enjoy a broad variety of sports whenever and wherever;
Breakfast, Lunch, and healthy snacks are on us. Enough to keep you going all day!
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is a fast-growing international e-commerce company, ready to scale at large. With our mission to become Earth’s largest platform for printed products, we constantly challenge the status quo and try to do things differently. Helloprint is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands ’ best place to grow yourself. Together with our offices in Liverpool, Paris, Valencia, Lisbon, and Manila, our 200+ team from 36 nationalities is working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high performance.
Are you up for it?
Apply now and let us know why you are the perfect match for our team!
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself.
*acquisition will not be appreciated, potential talent only, please.