Marketing Automation Specialist (Technical)
Marketing & Growth
As Technical Marketing Automation Specialist at Helloprint, you get excited by working in Data and building automations, while collaborating closely with our Marketing & Growth team to create a better and more personal customer experience. Your automation and data skills elevate our marketeers to the next level. You enable us to turn data into a smooth customer experience across our website, marketing channels and customer service.
Are you ready to achieve our ambitious goals together? We cannot wait!
What you'll do
- You establish best practices for the setup and usage of our (marketing) tools;
- You are the link between the central Data & Analytics team and the Marketing teams. You identify and build impactful, automated customer experiences, enabled by data integrations and data segmentation;
- You advise marketeers on how to make the best use of the data we have available.
What we’re looking for
- Have 2 years+ experience in marketing automation / customer journey marketing;
- Knowledge about web tracking, customer segmentation, integration tools (Zapier, Airflow);
- Attention to detail;
- Data savvy;
- Taking ownership of marketing data & integration;
- A performance driven work style and strong analytical skills;
- A 'getting sh*t done' mentality: when you have an idea, you can't wait to execute and implement it to see how it performs.
What we offer
- A unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
- Smart and highly driven co-workers who work on big challenges and a big dream;
- A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- An unique culture with 36 nationalities and with an average age of 30;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- Great office locations. In The Netherlands, Rotterdam on the Witte de Withstraat, just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station; in Valencia, Spain in the heart of the city Center. You can work in both locations;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on us. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit gym;
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is the number one marketplace for customized print products. We bring local production and delivery to a global audience of creative entrepreneurs, SMBs and e-commerce companies, reducing cost, speed of delivery and carbon footprint. What differs Helloprint, is our 200+ team from 36 countries, all working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high performance. We are driven by our culture, motivated by impact and focused on creating something beautiful together. We love diversity, we love change and we love to give back where we can. Read more about our Marketing & Growth Department here.
Up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book.
When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all the steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Start today.
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself!
*acquisition will not be appreciated; potential talent only please!