Revenue Operations Manager
Data & Navigation
As a Revenue Operations Manager you will be tasked with bringing a data-driven framework to help guide the direction of our organization in every facet of the design and execution of our go-to-market strategies. Reporting to the CGO, you will be responsible for building and maintaining infrastructure, and overseeing the analytics and optimization of our go-to-market organization, choosing and owning the right technology for Sales, Marketing and (Customer Service).
You will not only ensure we have the best tools and processes in place to maximize efficiency through a strong operating rhythm but also work collaboratively across virtually every function to create alignment and identify the biggest opportunity for revenue-generating optimizations.
As the “go-to” for sales, marketing and (Customer service) you will be a core part of the Go-To-Market Leadership team, with the responsibility for a commercial tech stack that enables data-driven decisions.
What you'll do
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve processes, revenue tech stack, cross-department communication and sales performance.
Own revenue stack composition, integrations, APIs, automations & triggers across tools.
Capacity modeling, quota setting, territory & quota assignment, categorization of accounts.
Collaborate with various teams within Helloprint (marketing, sales, cx and finance) to make sure all relevant departments are aligned on and informed of the KPI's, activity/lead/account/opportunity/product usage data and marketing conversions.
Design / control compensation plans, incentive structures and operationalize them while balancing growth & ROI.
Developing and managing budgets for each project, as well as accounting for all costs.
Partner with Finance to analyze employee effectiveness and compensation; and partner with HR reg. on/off-boarding process for commercial roles.
Directly reporting to CGO.
Content alignment across teams.
What we’re looking for
- Exceptional analytical, presentation and communication skills (clear, precise verbal and written skills);
- Operational experience in a commercial role (Sales, Marketing, CS);
- CRM knowledge (Salesforce / Hubspot / Pipedrive etc.);
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- Project management skills and strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong influencing, negotiation and risk management skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure enviornment.
What we offer
- Attractive salary and bonus structure;
- Stock Option Program possibility after six months;
- A unique challenge at a fast-growing marketplace;
- Smart and highly driven co-workers who work on big challenges and big dreams;
- A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- A unique culture with 38 nationalities and with an average age of 30;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- Great office locations. In The Netherlands, Rotterdam on the Witte de Withstraat, just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station; in Valencia, Spain in the heart of the city Center.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on us. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit gym;
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is the number one marketplace for customized print products. We bring local production and delivery to a global audience of creative entrepreneurs, SMBs and e-commerce companies, reducing cost, speed of delivery and carbon footprint. What differs Helloprint, is our 200+ team from 38 countries, all working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high performance. We are driven by our culture, motivated by impact and focused on creating something beautiful together. We love diversity, we love change and we love to give back where we can. Read more about our Marketing & Growth Department here.
Up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book.
When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all the steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Start today.
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself!
*acquisition will not be appreciated; potential talent only please!