(Senior) CRM Manager
Marketing & Growth
As Helloprint's (Senior) CRM Manager, you’re joining our young and motivated CRM team, a part of the retention department, with ambitious goals and a passion for user-centric communications. You’ll have a direct impact on our campaign setup and communication along the customer journey of our B2B and B2C customers across Europe. You can take over responsibility, make the difference inside Helloprint and for our customers, bring in your creative ideas, and execute them together with the CRM team and other departments like Design, Data, Category Management, Customer Service, and many more.
- Do you know how to read and analyze data, understand a user journey and the different behaviors of our customers, but as well to turn this into creative ideas and helpful or inspiring communication to our customers?
- Are you able to zoom out and understand the “big picture” but also to work very detailed and hands-on?
- Are you able to identify blank spots and potential for optimizations in our tech/data and campaign setup?
- Are you open-minded, a fan of an agile environment & startup culture… additionally willing to learn and create something new?
This is your chance - a challenging job and a great opportunity for highly motivated and passionate marketeers who are ready for growth in their careers.
What you'll do
- Analyze (with our internal data team) the behavior of our customers;
- Define requirements for our Data & Website department to optimize our current CRM activities;
- Advise the CRM team in the creation of segmentations, AB tests, and new automated campaigns;
- Bring our referral and loyalty program to the next level;
- Test and install a new CRM channel;
- Ensure all CRM activities are correctly tracked and reported.
What we’re looking for
- Several years experience in CRM & campaign management, preferred in B2C and B2B;
- Experience in working with Marketing CRM Systems (like Vero, Braze, Emarsys - in best case in combination with a CDP like Segment) and product / it departments;
- Good understanding of customer behaviour and data flows;
- Project & Stakeholder management;
- Analytical & hands-on mindset.
What we offer
- A unique challenge at a fast-growing marketplace;
- Smart and highly driven co-workers who work on big challenges and big dreams;
- A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- A unique culture with 38 nationalities and with an average age of 30;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- Great office locations. In The Netherlands, Rotterdam on the Witte de Withstraat, just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station; in Valencia, Spain in the heart of the city Center. You can work in both locations;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on us. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit gym;
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is the number one marketplace for customized print products. We bring local production and delivery to a global audience of creative entrepreneurs, SMBs and e-commerce companies, reducing cost, speed of delivery and carbon footprint. What differs Helloprint, is our 200+ team from 38 countries, all working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high performance. We are driven by our culture, motivated by impact and focused on creating something beautiful together. We love diversity, we love change and we love to give back where we can. Read more about our Marketing & Growth Department here.
Up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book.
When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all the steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Start today.
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself!
*acquisition will not be appreciated; potential talent only please!