Talent Acquisition Specialist
People & Culture
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As Helloprint’s Talent Acquisition Specialist, you are responsible for attracting unique talent for our fast-growing company. With our unique culture, our diverse team of over 36 nationalities, and our six international offices this is a challenging role. You search candidates, find out what drives them, what they are passionate about, what makes them happy at work and last but certainly not least: You make them excited about Helloprint. This way, you're constantly looking for the best match with Helloprint and our culture.
You'll be in charge of the entire recruitment process, from promoting Helloprint’s employer brand in the market to finding the best match for Helloprint’s hiring needs. You ensure the quality of the process and the candidate experience by working closely with Helloprint’s Certified Hiring Managers. Together, you draft the candidate profile and the job marketing text. You'll decide upon the steps you will take in order to attract and find the best talent. You organise a quick, clear and innovative hiring process, either internally, or with our agency partners. You offer structure in our dynamic and fast paced environment.
What you do
- Search and approach new talent and make them enthusiastic about working at Helloprint;
- Lead and do the first part of the interviews with potential new Helloprinters;
- Connect with Recruitment agencies and hunt new talent bij visiting universities
- Constantly profiling Helloprint’s employer brand in the market and work on making Helloprint an even more attractive employer;
- Doing this by ensuring the right online presence and by organising (or attending) killer events;
- Develop and execute high-impact recruitment strategies to ensure we stay on top of our game;
- Live by our Recruitment Mantras: 'Don’t hire your mini-me', 'Search for curiosity', 'Look at how people think' - and more;
- Lead and take part in interviews with potential new Helloprinters;
- All this to ensure that Helloprint grows even faster - we can’t do this without the people that fit just right in our High-Performance culture.
What we’re looking for
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment, preferably within a fast-paced scale-up environment;
- A great amount of enthusiasm for recruitment, communication and building relationships. All with one goal in mind: to ensure that Helloprint grows even more with the right people!
- A strong communicator; you are not afraid to speak up, share your ideas and get other colleagues involved in your plans;
- The desire to get things done; when you have an idea, you can’t wait to execute and implement it to see what the impact is;
- Persuasiveness to both hiring managers and candidates - you will stand your ground and negotiate the best offers;
- A professional level of English, both verbally and written;
- Other European languages will be a plus!;
- Willingness to relocate or already Valencia based.
What we offer:
A unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
The adventure of your lifetime in sunny Spain;
A great community in Valencia of more than 140 like-minded young professionals from 36 nationalities;
Opportunities to grow personally and professionally, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
Support with Spanish administration processes and relocation;
The best events and Friday drinks;
Free Spanish & Dutch classes;
Attractive discounts on Urban Sports Club to enjoy a broad variety of sports whenever and wherever;
Breakfast, Lunch and healthy snacks are on us. Enough to keep you going all day!
Helloprint is the number one marketplace for customized print products. We bring local production and delivery to a global audience of creative entrepreneurs, SMBs and e-commerce companies, reducing cost, speed of delivery and carbon footprint. What differs Helloprint, is our 200+ team from 36 countries, all working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high performance. We are driven by our culture, motivated by impact and focused on creating something beautiful together. We love diversity, we love change and we love to give back where we can.
Up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book.
When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all the steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Start today.
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself.
*acquisition will not be appreciated, potential talent only please.