Talent & Culture Manager (Team Lead Valencia)
People & Culture
Talent & Culture Manager - Team Lead for Helloprint Valencia
As Helloprint's Talent Manager you will have a crucial role within our company; you are the driving force in adding value in all aspects of the Helloprint employee experience from pre-hire to retire, all in line with our culture to make sure that our team members feel engaged, are happy and challenged and therefore become the best performing Helloprinters! As the most experienced Talent Manager, you will lead our Valencia Talent & Culture team on all daily operations and recruitment. Together you will be responsible for growing, retaining and engaging our talents by making a positive impact each and every day!
It is a broad and challenging role where changes continuously takes place. The most important thing is that you have passion and want to fully committed to work together towards our ultimate goal; becoming the best employer in the world! Up for this ambition?
What you'll do
You'll be responsible for big topics like recruitment and hiring, on/off boarding, compensation & benefits, engagement & culture, health & safely and employee support.
- You implement and localize the Helloprint talent strategy and initiatives aligned with the our culture and the needs of our Valencia office. You have affinity with Recruitment since this is our biggest challenge.
- You are a pro active business partner for our Valencia based teams, you know how to listen to the team members and how to help them with the issues they might have. Alongside this, you advise the team leads in everything people related. In other words, you are the bridge that connects them both.
- You will work closely with Lenneke – responsible for People at Helloprint, Lizzy our team lead Talent & Culture and the other team members of Talent & Culture. You are the first point of contact for the local senior management team – Maarten, our COO and Hester, our manager Customer Experience.
- You will lead, challenge, develop and coach the other Valencia based Talent Managers on a daily basis. Coaching and developing our Helloprinters is part of another Talent Manager's job. We are looking for somebody to focus on the fundamentals, recruitment and driving the team to success.
- You know all the ins and outs of the HR administration (including payroll) in Spain and make sure we do everything we need to do according to the Spanish law.
- You initiate and implement People related projects that add value to our ultimate goal; becoming the Best Employer in the world.
- You act as a true employer brand ambassador of Helloprint!
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in a similar position (HR business partner, talent manager, HR advisor etc.);
- Work experience in a scale up environment and/or a customer service environment;
- A completed education in the direction of HR, business psychology or something similar;
- Great language skills in English and Spanish (Dutch would be a nice add on, but not a must!);
- Experience with and a love for talent acquisition;
- A dynamic and flexible personality so that you fit well within the Helloprint environment;
- A proactive attitude and the ability to work well together due to your excellent communication skills;
- A strong opinion and not afraid to substantiate it with the right arguments;
- Efficient work style that makes you always looking for new and better ways to do the job, based on things you hear and see;
- A team player with a lot of passion and energy!
What we offer:
A unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
The adventure of your lifetime in sunny Spain;
A great community in Valencia of more than 140 like-minded young professionals from 36 nationalities;
Opportunities to grow personally and professionally, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
Support with Spanish administration processes and relocation;
The best events and Friday drinks;
Free Spanish & Dutch classes;
Attractive discounts on Urban Sports Club to enjoy a broad variety of sports whenever and wherever;
Breakfast, Lunch and healthy snacks are on us. Enough to keep you going all day!
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is the number one marketplace for customized print products. We bring local production and delivery to a global audience of creative entrepreneurs, SMBs and e-commerce companies, reducing cost, speed of delivery and carbon footprint. What differs Helloprint, is our 200+ team from 36 countries, all working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high performance. We are driven by our culture, motivated by impact and focused on creating something beautiful together. We love diversity, we love change and we love to give back where we can.
Up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book.
When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all the steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Start today.
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself.
*acquisition will not be appreciated, potential talent only please.