Head of Operations
HelloPrint is a fast-growing international e-commerce company, ready to scale at large. With our mission to become Earth’s largest platform for printed products, we constantly challenge the status quo and try to do things differently.
At HelloPrint, we have big plans, and we need your expertise and enthusiasm to make them happen! As our new Head of Operations, you won't just take the lead on the strategic positioning of our Customer Experience Department, but you'll also have the chance to guide and inspire an international team of dedicated Customer Experience professionals in Spain.
You shape operational strategies, foster a great work environment, and create impact by focusing on the customer journey, AI and other technologies. To make this happen, you collaborate with fantastic people from all departments, to go the extra mile and ensure we provide the best service possible.
What you do:
Develop operational CX strategies that align with our vision and support strategic growth;
Oversee the operational management of our CX teams and ensure the highest level of service is constantly delivered;
Use data analytics, identify areas of improvement in the Customer Journey and communicate to stakeholders, maintaining a cross-functional collaboration;
Maintain excellent cross-functional relationships to ensure that teams efficiently deliver above and beyond company OKRs.
Ensure the CX teams operate efficiently and meet set goals and KPIs in terms of productivity, responsiveness, and quality.
Implement state-of-the-art AI tools to accelerate efficiency;
Lead a team of Team leads, by coaching, motivating and inspiring them to achieve quality and engagement.
Foster a high-performance culture within your teams that aligns with Helloprint values.
Responsible for managing and optimizing the CX team's budget.
What are we looking for:
At least 5 years experience in a management or leadership position in Customer Experience;
A professional level of English, both verbally and written;
Extremely data and tech oriented;
You possess both expertise and a deep enthusiasm for enhancing processes and operational protocols
Strong leadership and operational capabilities with a knack for motivating and coaching teams;
Exceptional communication and organizational skills;
Strong analytical thinking.
What we offer:
- An unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
- A great community like-minded young professionals from 40 different nationalities with an average age of 30;
- Support with Spanish administration processes and relocation;
- The best events and Friday drinks;
- Free Spanish classes;
- Attractive discounts on Urban Sports Club to enjoy a broad variety of sports whenever and wherever;
- The opportunity to learn and grow personally and professionally;
- A free Bueno Bootcamp every Monday and Wednesday;
- Breakfast, Lunch and healthy snacks are on us. Enough to keep you going all day!;
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly.
More about HelloPrint
HelloPrint is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherland’s best place to grow yourself. Together with our offices in Liverpool, Paris, Valencia and Manila, our 220+ team from 40 nationalities is working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high-performance.
Are you up for it?
Apply now and let us know why you are the perfect match for our team!
Welcome to HelloPrint.
*acquisition will not be appreciated, potential talent only please.