Team Lead Customer Experience (English, Full-time)
Start your new career abroad today! Read more about Customer Experience at Helloprint in sunny Valencia.
👉 Have the adventure of a lifetime in sunny Valencia
👉 360 days per year of the sun in Europe’s most attractive city according to Lonely Planet
👉 +140 colleagues in Valencia from all around the world
👉 Amazing company activities, events, parties, and many more!
👉 Attractive discounts on Urban Sports Club to enjoy a broad variety of sports whenever and wherever
👉 Free Spanish & Dutch classes
👉 Breakfast and Lunch is on us!
👉 Become part of our Growth Program, with plenty of job opportunities
Helloprint is one of Europe’s fastest growing technology companies.. As a fast growing start-up, we are always hungry for better, faster growth for our offices in Rotterdam and Valencia. As we want to grow faster we are searching for new Helloprinters. People who are curious and hungry people who want to design their own road to success. You want to make the utmost of your career.
Team Lead Customer Experience
As Team Lead CS, I am responsible for the overall performance of my Customer Experience team in Valencia. I am an energetic, open-minded, inspiring people manager that effectively leads, whilst motivating and developing a team of about 15-20 talented multilingual Customer Experience Specialists. Exercising excellent leadership and communication skills, I develop and coach an international team in an environment that embraces change, cultivate service excellence, productivity, growth, empowerment, teamwork and high self-esteem.
Together with my team and in close cooperation with the Customer Experience manager and Senior agents I manage a set of Customer Service KPIs as: 9+ quality score, Customer Happiness and SLA performance.
What are your responsibilities?
Oversee day-to-day operation:
- Check the correct use of internal tools and workflows by agents
- Plan and organise the team based on workload and business needs with RTA
- Take the initiative to act and proactively come up with solutions for problems, managing and implementing changes
- Scale the processes and workflows in order to be more efficient as a team and as a company
- Drive the team to exceed metrics and KPI’s by creating and fostering a high-performance environment
- Provide clear directions and guidance to ensure consistent execution of company policies, procedures and setting priorities
- Identify patterns and creating personalised action plans for each of the specialists
- Ensure employee happiness by creating a trusting team, communicating direction and goals, providing regular depth performance feedback, and coaching and developing members of the team to ensure career growth with Talent&Culture
- Full responsibility for a set of KPIs and report progress on a weekly basis
- Track and monitor performance levels, and manage underperformance
- Prepare and conduct quarterly performance reviews and keep track of progress during the year
- Be in charge of making periodic reports to analyse the team’s performance and communicate to stakeholders, maintaining a cross-functional collaboration
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
- Customer Happiness (CSAT)
- % Reply SLA (Email, Chat, Phone)
- Average Team Productivity
- Trustpilot Score
- Employee Happiness
What are we looking for?
- 3 years of management or leadership and previous experience in customer service environment and/or call center;
- Knowledge of the UK/IE market is a must;
- Language skills: Fluent in English and other languages will be a plus;
- Strong analytical skills and data driven mentality;
- Have experience using online software, site management, and tools. Previous experience working with Dixa or a similar ticketing tool is a plus;
- Be flexible to work in shifts according to internal needs;
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills. Able to communicate effectively, provide constructive feedback, mentorship, and coaching;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the team and cross-functional colleagues;
- Leadership by example, able to motivate, inspire and create an inclusive and positive work environment;
What we offer:
A unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
The adventure of your lifetime in sunny Spain;
A great community of more than 140 like-minded young professionals in Valencia from 36 nationalities;
Opportunities to grow personally and professionally, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
Support with Spanish administration processes and relocation;
The best events and Friday drinks;
Free Spanish & Dutch classes;
Attractive discounts on Urban Sports Club to enjoy a broad variety of sports whenever and wherever;
Breakfast, Lunch and healthy snacks are on us. Enough to keep you going all day!
Are you up for it?
Apply now and let us know why you are the perfect match for our team!
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself.
*acquisition will not be appreciated, potential talent only please.